As the Geneva Dialogue on Environment, Climate, Conflict, and Peace (ECCP) completed its third year of work, ECCP sought to carry out a stock-taking of the community’s objectives, accomplishments, and significance for its members. Universalia’s Amanda Woomer (Consultant) accompanied the Geneva Peacebuilding Platform’s Community Management Lead, Annika Erickson-Pearson, in a collaborative reflection exercise. The reflection exercise resulted in a published report which sought to:
- Outline ECCP’s objectives based on a review of the initial design of ECCP and how the community of practice has evolved.
- Summarise the full body of ECCP’s work over the last three years.
- Compile evidence of ECCP’s contributions to the environmental peacebuilding, climate security, and other relevant spaces through its role as a convenor and facilitator.
- Understand the needs of ECCP members going forward and the best ways that the community of practice can support these needs.
- Produce an evaluation of ECCP’s work for its members, prospective members, and future donors.